Important Information Regarding our COVID-19 Response
Dunham’s Bay Resort will be strictly following the NY Forward Phased Reopening Plan. For the purposes of this plan we are located in the Capital Region
- You must be wearing a mask to check-in
- Please have only one member of your party come to the desk to check-in.
- We will be servicing one guest at a time for check-in, if there is another guest in front of you please maintain a minimum safe distance of six feet while you wait
- Please be aware that New York State as implemented a Mandatory 14 Day Precautionary Quarantine for anyone traveling from certain states, the current list and specifics can be found HERE , Dunham’s Bay Resort is required to alert the local Health Department of your presence if you travel from one of the listed states, and they will follow up with you to ensure you are following the quarantine order. Dunham’s Bay Resort is not responsible for facilitating your quarantine, please be aware of all state mandated conditions before traveling to the resort from any affected state. We recommend you contact the resort ASAP if your state is on or added to the list to discuss the status of your reservation
- Masks must be worn in all common areas of the resort where a minimum safe-distance of six feet cannot be maintained and in all interactions with resort staff
- There will be no maid service for multiple night stays
- The Indoor Swimming Pool will be Open for Guests of Dunham’s Bay Resort Only, social distancing must be practiced while utilizing the indoor-pool facility
- The Playground & Fire Pit area are Open for guest use
- The Bar & Restaurant are open Making reservations in advance is strongly recommended as seating is strictly limited. Masks must be worn until seated and anytime you stand from your seat
- Please check the Lake George and the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce websites for which facilities are currently available and scheduled events
Message from the General Manager
To all our Valued Guests,
On behalf of the Dunham’s Bay Resort Team, I want you to know that the health, safety, and well-being of our staff and guests is our number one priority. I would like to share with you some of the measures we are taking to address the current situation regarding COVID-19. We are monitoring the situation daily and staying abreast of the changing guidelines being rolled out by the WHO, CDC, NY State, and Warren County to ensure that we are acting on the best and most up to date information available to ensure our guests and staff remain safe and healthy. Pursuant to this we are requiring guests and employees to wear face-coverings at all times when utilizing the common areas of the property and in all face-to-face interactions between staff & guests.
At Dunham’s Bay Resort we pride ourselves on having always maintained a clean and safe environment for our guests and staff. However, given the current circumstances, we have revised our housekeeping policies to further guarantee we are able to maintain our superlative standards. Following current regulations and industry best practices means that some of our typical guest services and amenities will not be available in the immediate term. If you have questions or concerns about this we encourage you to call us directly prior to booking your stay. These changes will be temporary and we hope to return to our traditional level of service as soon as possible. We are strictly following the NY Forwards Phased Reopening Plan and will be reopening amenities as provided for within that plan.
As always we clean and disinfect all rooms after guests check-out before allowing a new guest to check-in. For our guests staying multiple nights we are currently utilizing a no-room-access housekeeping policy, which means our team will not enter a guest’s room for daily maid service at this time. We will collect used towels and trash that is bagged and left outside the room daily from 10am-2pm. Additional towels, soap, shampoo, etc. can be obtained anytime from the Front Desk.
We have augmented our already robust cleaning processes and will continue utilizing cleaning products and protocols which effectively sanitize all surfaces per CDC and NY State guidelines. Additionally we have increased the frequency of cleanings in our public spaces including high-touch-points. We will also be increasing access to hand sanitizing stations throughout the property as resources become available.
We will be posting any and all updates, changes, and information on this site as the situation evolves. I thank you for your continued trust and patronage.
General Manager, HGM