Important Information Regarding our COVID-19 Response
Dunham’s Bay Resort will be strictly following the NY Forward Phased Reopening Plan. For the purposes of this plan we are located in the Capital Region
- You must be wearing a mask to check-in
- Please have only one member of your party come to the desk to check-in
- We will be servicing one guest at a time for check-in, if there is another guest in front of you please maintain a minimum safe distance of six feet while you wait
- Resort Facilities/Amenities
- Masks must be worn in all common areas of the resort where a minimum safe-distance of six feet cannot be maintained and in all interactions with resort staff
- There will be no maid service for multiple night stays
- The Indoor Swimming Pool will be CLOSED until the Capital Region reaches Phase 4
- The Playground will be CLOSED until the Capital Region reaches Phase 4
- The Bar & Restaurant are open for Take-Out Only until the Capital Region reaches Phase 3
- The Private Beach across the street from the resort is currently CLOSED
- Local Attractions/Events
- Message from the General Manager
- To all our Valued Guests,
On behalf of the Dunham’s Bay Resort Team, I want you to know that the health, safety, and well-being of our staff and guests is our number one priority. I would like to share with you some of the measures we are taking to address the current situation regarding COVID-19. We are monitoring the situation daily and staying abreast of the changing guidelines being rolled out by the WHO, CDC, NY State, and Warren County to ensure that we are acting on the best and most up to date information available to ensure our guests and staff remain safe and healthy. Pursuant to this we are requiring guests and employees to wear face-coverings at all times when utilizing the common areas of the property and in all face-to-face interactions between staff & guests.
At Dunham’s Bay Resort we pride ourselves on having always maintained a clean and safe environment for our guests and staff. However, given the current circumstances, we have revised our housekeeping policies to further guarantee we are able to maintain our superlative standards. Following current regulations and industry best practices means that some of our typical guest services and amenities will not be available in the immediate term. If you have questions or concerns about this we encourage you to call us directly prior to booking your stay. These changes will be temporary and we hope to return to our traditional level of service as soon as possible. We are strictly following the NY Forwards Phased Reopening Plan and will be reopening amenities as provided for within that plan.
As always we clean and disinfect all rooms after guests check-out before allowing a new guest to check-in. For our guests staying multiple nights we are currently utilizing a no-room-access housekeeping policy, which means our team will not enter a guest’s room for daily maid service at this time. We will collect used towels and trash that is bagged and left outside the room daily from 10am-2pm. Additional towels, soap, shampoo, etc. can be obtained anytime from the Front Desk.
We have augmented our already robust cleaning processes and will continue utilizing cleaning products and protocols which effectively sanitize all surfaces per CDC and NY State guidelines. Additionally we have increased the frequency of cleanings in our public spaces including high-touch-points. We will also be increasing access to hand sanitizing stations throughout the property as resources become available.
We will be posting any and all updates, changes, and information on this site as the situation evolves. I thank you for your continued trust and patronage.Matthew Taormino
General Manager, HGM
- To all our Valued Guests,