Dunham’s Bay Resort strives to make our guests’ stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Upon request, we can reserve specific types of guest rooms, where available, to accommodate the needs of our disabled patrons and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems.
The following is an overview of our on-site accessibility features:
- Accessible public entrance through the main restaurant via ramp.
- Accessible public restrooms adjacent to the restaurant and swimming pool area.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration desk.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to meeting room area.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the swimming pool.
- Motorized wheelchairs permitted.
- Designated accessible parking spots with adequate space for a van with a side ramp.
- ADA-compliant service animals welcome at no additional charge.
- Guest rooms are non-smoking.
- Bathtubs/showers in guest rooms equipped with grab bars and handrails.
- Staff members are available to assist vision-impaired guests with navigating the property and reading printed or visual information.
- Visual fire alarms for the hearing impaired.
Web Content Accessibility
Dunham’s Bay Resort is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria.
Dunham’s Bay Resort welcomes your feedback on the accessibility of our website and reservation system. If you encounter any difficulty navigating our website or making a reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected], by telephone at (518) 656-9242, or by mail at the address below:
2999 State Route 9L,
Lake George, NY 12845
Please be sure to specify the issue you encountered and we will work with you to ensure you have full access to the information and assistance you need. Also, please note that the majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to access PDF menus or files on this website.